Hello,

Are using CAS 3.5.2 and have an issue whereby users can login without
entering their credentials, as follows:

*         User logs in (entering their credentials)

*         User logs out

*         User goes to log in again, but instead of being presented with the
CAS login screen they get logged back in

This is happening very occasionally for our users, but on one PC in IE8 it
happens every time for any user who logs in.

We have studied the HTTP traffic when we see the issue on this one PC and
cannot see anything significant that would help us figure out what is going
on.

In case it is relevant, our application is based on .NET, and we're using
the .NET CAS Client.

Can anyone suggest what might be amiss?

Kind regards,

Richard