Hi Jonathan,

you’d just need to pull in the uniqueIdGenerators.xml into your overlay’s
WEB-INF/spring-configuration directory and redefine the following bean like so:

<bean id="serviceTicketUniqueIdGenerator"
class="org.jasig.cas.util.DefaultUniqueTicketIdGenerator">
                <constructor-arg
                        index="0"
                        type="int"
                        value=“4" />