All,

I've been digging around the CAS UM, and the wiki and I have not found my
answer yet.  I'm just curious as to why when a user authenticates that in some
portions it shows the users id that he/she logged in with, but further in the
logs you see that the ID is no longer present and it says Audit: Unknown.  Is
this because at this point in the validation process, the user ID is no longer
being passed to the CAS, or is there something I have configured wrong on my
side?

Ben Branch
UNIX/Linux Administrator
University of Central Oklahoma
ITIL Foundation v3, Network+, RHCSA

100 N. University Drive, Box 122
Edmond, OK 73034
D: 405.974.2649 | M: 405.550.6804 | bbranch@uco.<mailto:bbranch@uco.>edu |
www.uco.edu<http://www.uco.edu/>

"I am wiser than this man, for neither of us appears to know anything great and
good; but he fancies he knows something, although he knows nothing; whereas I,
as I do not know anything, so I do not fancy I do. In this trifling particular,
then, I appear to be wiser than he, because I do not fancy I know what I do not
know."  - Socrates

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and
Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.