The easiest way to do this is to modify casLoginView.jsp to accept
credentials via the GET query string, and then set up your non-CASified
app to redirect users to CAS URLs containing said credentials. This is not
secure in the slightest, hence why CAS doesn?t accept credentials through
GET by default.

The other way would be for the non-CASified app to do the CAS login for
the user, and then redirect the user to a custom pickup endpoint that
drops the TGC and session ID in the browser before redirecting to the
destination URL. We do this as a temporary solution with a portal
application that already has its own SSO method and which we will soon
replace with a CAS-enabled system; we added just enough so that it can
sign users into CAS, and from there to all other CAS-enabled applications
using essentially the same configuration.

In both cases the non-CASified app must store the users? passwords. If the
app doesn?t store credentials, or you don?t want it to do so, you could
probably use something like Toro Gateway[1] together with CAS and
ClearPass as a login fa?ade for the non-CASified app. I?d go for this
solution myself.

Best regards,

--

Carlos.