From: Kevin Foote [mailto:kpfo...@uoregon.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:37 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] Ex Libris Alma + CAS?

On 4/16/14, 10:27 AM, "Ben Branch" <bbra...@uco.edu> wrote:

>All,
>
>Has anyone here setup Alma/Voyager to use CAS?  I¹m currently running
>CAS
>3.4.10 (I know, I should probably upgrade), and according to the
>documentation CAS 3.4 appears to be SAML compliant, which is one of the
>requirements for SSO with  Alma.  Any help on this would be greatly
>appreciated.

Ben -
Sorry no experience with a CAS direct connection to ExLibris but, I just set
this up against a Shib-IdP and the integration work was very simple /
uneventful. It just works. Our library folks did most of the communication and
pre loading of the service for our population.

------
thanks,
 kevin.foote

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-user@lists.jasig.org as: bbra...@uco.edu

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and
Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.