On May 5, 2014, at 8:12 AM, Ben Branch <bbra...@uco.edu> wrote:

> The situation that we are in is that we have CAS and are needing to add
> Shibboleth.  I’ve bookmarked one of your posts where you go into some detail
> about your Office 365 integration with your CAS/Shib integration and it’s
> been very helpful.  Are you currently on the latest release of CAS?  We are
> currently on 3.4.10 and I’m looking at moving to 3.5.2.

Ben,

The “Shibbolizing a CAS server” option is basically going the other way around.

Where:
You currently have an Enterprise web SSO system based on Shibboleth (usually
with username/password) and now someone has purchased an application that is
deeply embedded with CAS as its SSO option.  It’s basically a method of making
the CAS server invisible to the end user without moving the actual user facing
interaction to the CAS server.

>From your latest post sounds like you already have CAS in place for other apps
>so you’ll probably not want to reverse engineer things :-)

--------
thanks
 kevin.foote