Hi ,

I am using Database for authenticating credentials of user and for the
business logic we've overridden QueryDatabaseAuthenticationHandler.

Now , I want to return different authentication messages for different
cases, e.g.

If a user is locked, on every authentication attempt, returned message
should be something like "your account is locked, please contact your
administrator'. Etc.

But QueryDatabaseAuthenticationHandler returns a Boolean value and returning
false from QueryDatabaseAuthenticationHandler means BAD CREDENTIALS, please
correct me if this assumption is wrong.

The Question is, how do I return different authentication error messages
based upon different user conditions.

Regards

Puneet Goyal