and leave cas-servlet.xml untouched or is it telling me I need to modify
cas-servlet.xml and not cas.properties?

Leave cas-servlet.xml alone, and only change cas.properties.

From: David Kane [mailto:david.a.k...@ucd.ie]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 8:45 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] logout redirect

Hi

I am trying to set up logout redirect in CAS 3.5.2, I see that I can change
the following line in cas-servlet.xml:

p:followServiceRedirects="${cas.logout.followServiceRedirects:false}"/>

p:followServiceRedirects="true"/>

However, there is a section in the cas.properties file as follows:

##

# CAS Logout Behavior

# WEB-INF/cas-servlet.xml

#

# Specify whether CAS should redirect to the specifyed service parameter on
/logout requests

# cas.logout.followServiceRedirects=false

does this mean I can change this to

##

# CAS Logout Behavior

# WEB-INF/cas-servlet.xml

#

# Specify whether CAS should redirect to the specifyed service parameter on
/logout requests

cas.logout.followServiceRedirects=true

and leave cas-servlet.xml untouched or is it telling me I need to modify
cas-servlet.xml and not cas.properties?

I would prefer to do this in cas.properties if possible, in order to reduce
the number of files I have to modify.

Thanks

David

mmoay...@unicon.net