From: Carlos Fernandez [mailto:cfern...@sju.edu]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 4:17 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: RE: [cas-user] CASTGC Cookie?

The flow is:

1.  User goes to CAS login page.
2.  User logs in.
3.  CAS authenticates user and generates a CASTGC cookie and hands it back to
browser.
    a. If the user presented a service URL upon arriving at the login page, CAS
will also generate a service ticket and redirect the browser to that service
URL with the ST.
    b. If not, CAS will display the "Login successful" page instead of
redirecting.

The browser does not check the cookie's content, but only stores it until it
expires or CAS says to delete it.

Best regards,
--
Carlos.