It's a Grails app (so Groovy webapp).  Using the
Shiro-CAS<http://grails.org/plugin/shiro-cas> Grails plugin for authentication.
 Thoughts?

From: Misagh Moayyed [mailto:mmoay...@unicon.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 10:02 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: RE: [cas-user] Pulling back usernames from
BindLdapAuthenticationHandler/AD?

What type of application do you have?

From: Zac Harvey [mailto:zhar...@commercehub.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 6:55 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org<mailto:cas-user@lists.jasig.org>
Subject: [cas-user] Pulling back usernames from
BindLdapAuthenticationHandler/AD?

I currently have my CAS instance authenticating against our AD server via
BindLdapAuthenticationHandler (this is injected from
deployerConfigContext.xml).  I now have a requirement to pull back usernames
after they authenticate.  Thus, the workflow should be:

1. User goes to my app at an authenticated URL
2. User gets redirected to CAS login page
3. User (username is somedummy, etc.) logs in, and authenticates
4. User is redirected back to my app (at the original URL they wanted to go to)
5. My app now has their username (somedummy) stored somewhere (cookie, HTTP
response param, etc.) that it can lookup

If this possible? If so, how/where?  Thanks!

--

You are currently subscribed to
cas-user@lists.jasig.org<mailto:cas-user@lists.jasig.org> as:

zhar...@commercehub.com<mailto:zhar...@commercehub.com>