On Fri, 30 May 2014, Zac Harvey wrote:

Thanks Andy,

Yes I've been using the "F12" tool in IE (I guess it's called DebugBar) and have confirmed that in about 50% of the cases, after a user logs in via IE, the browser does not receive a CASTGC cookie. Thoughts?

Hmm, Developer Tools (F12) isn't the same as DebugBar. I can't find a place in Developer Tools to view the HTTP headers, but I haven't used it.

Another place you can check the behavior of CAS is the CAS log files. For example, check the audit.log file for "ACTION: TICKET_GRANTING_TICKET_CREATED" entries. audit.log and cas.log may be able to give you some clues.

        Andy