From: Scott Battaglia <scott.battag...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 9, 2014 4:53 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] What Spring beans are available to CAS JSP pages?

CAS loads any Spring configuration file that matches the list here:
https://github.com/Jasig/cas/blob/master/cas-server-webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml#L31

It will load all files under /spring-configuration  If you name-collide with
anything in the directory then you will override.  Otherwise its addative.

You can read more about it here:
https://github.com/Jasig/cas/blob/master/cas-server-webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/README.txt

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 4:05 PM, Zac Harvey