In spring-configuration/propertyFileConfigurer.xml I am telling CAS to look for
a properties file at WEB-INF/cas.properties.

In this cas.properties I only have 1 property defined: log4j.config.location.
When I deploy CAS, I get an error stating it can't find a value for a property
called host.name. If I then add a host.name property to my cas.properties file,
it then complains that it can't find WEB-INF/cas-servlet.xml file.

My understanding of CAS is that it can be "zero config" and allow you to stand
it up without needing to specify these things (my own host.name, my own
cas-servlet.xml, etc.). So it's almost like this zero config/default behavior
is turned off somehow, and CAS is expecting me to provide all these defaults
myself.  Is this possible? If so, where can I turn defaults back on? And if
not, what is going on here?