From: Scott Battaglia [mailto:scott.battag...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 9:13 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] CAS: Please confirm cas.properties behavior

You've re-defined this file:
https://github.com/Jasig/cas/blob/master/cas-server-webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/propertyFileConfigurer.xml
by creating your own.

So I don't understand why you think it would still apply those properties if
that bean definition no longer exists.

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 9:07 AM, Zac Harvey
<zhar...@commercehub.com<mailto:zhar...@commercehub.com>> wrote:
Thanks Scott,

So can you (or anyone else) confirm that my suspicions about default
cas.properties behavior is correct? Also, Scott, is the cas.properties link you
reference below simply the minimal props I need to define inside my
cas.properties file?