Thanks Stephan!

From: Stephan Arts [mailto:sa...@rssd.esa.int]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 4:01 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] CAS: Active/Passive HA for 4.0

Hi,

You are reading the docs correctly.

However... 'replicating ticket information' is less scary then it sounds. -
Having an active cluster does give you an advantage over a passive cluster. -
You know that both nodes operate and are functional. - And if one fails, you're
warned you are running with one leg.

One thing you don't want, is to fail over to a machine that turns out to be
faulty.

Regards,

Stephan

On 06/17/14 11:07 PM, Zac Harvey