When I deploy my CAS WAR to Tomcat, I get exceptions stating that it can't
resolve a Spring variable "${host.name}".  I assume this is because CAS isn't
finding my cas.properties file.  Here's my CAS directory structure under
WEB-INF/:

WEB-INF/
    cas.properties
    spring-configuration/
        propertyFileConfigurer.xml

Here's my cas.properties:

# Services Management Web UI Security
server.name=https://localsso.example.com:8443
server.prefix=${server.name}/

cas.securityContext.serviceProperties.service=${server.prefix}/services/j_acegi_cas_security_check
cas.securityContext.serviceProperties.adminRoles=ROLE_ADMIN
cas.securityContext.casProcessingFilterEntryPoint.loginUrl=${server.prefix}login
cas.securityContext.ticketValidator.casServerUrlPrefix=${server.prefix}
cas.securityContext.casProxyTicketValidator.casValidate=${server.prefix}proxyValidate
cas.securityContext.status.allowedSubnet=127.0.0.1

# Theming & JSP Config
cas.themeResolver.defaultThemeName=cas-theme-default
cas.viewResolver.basename=mycas_views

# Host Info
host.name=localsso.example.com

# CAS Config
cas.logout.followServiceRedirects=true
slo.callbacks.disabled=false
st.timeToKillInSeconds=300
st.ticketUseCountAllowance=10

# Log4j Config
log4j.config.location=classpath:log4j.xml

Finally, here's my propertyPlaceholderConfigurer bean inside the
propertyFileConfigurer.xml:

    <bean id="propertyPlaceholderConfigurer"
                   <property name="ignoreResourceNotFound" value="true"/>
                                <property name="locations">
                                    <list>

<value>classpath:WEB-INF/cas.properties</value>
                                    </list>
                                </property>
    </bean>

Where am I going wrong here?  It should be telling CAS to look for
WEB-INF/cas.properties, and then inside cas.properties, it should be finding
host.name, right? Thanks in advance!