I am not understanding any of this stuff in your message.
From: Lapanja, Bob@POST [bob.lapa...@post.ca.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 11:03 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: RE: [cas-user] Authentication manager without principal resolver

This is what I used for my authenticationHandler that did not require a
PrincipalResolver:

    <bean id="authenticationManager"
class="org.jasig.cas.authentication.PolicyBasedAuthenticationManager">
        <constructor-arg>
            <map>
                <entry key-ref=" passwordHandler " value="#{ null }" />
            </map>
        </constructor-arg>
        <property name="authenticationPolicy">
            <bean class="org.jasig.cas.authentication.AnyAuthenticationPolicy"
/>
        </property>
    </bean>

--