From: blew...@morainepark.edu
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] Using load balancer
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 13:00:20 +0000

Has anyone had 2 CAS servers with a load balancer? We are looking for a 24/7
solution and also for our DR plan.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian Lewis
Director, Administrative Computing and Web Services
Ellucian
Moraine Park Technical College
235 N. National Ave.
Fond du Lac, WI 54936

Voice: 920.924.3517
Mobile: 920.273.9728

Fax: 920-907-6997
brian.le...@ellucian.com
www.ellucian.com

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and delete this
 e-mail from your system. Thank you.

scott_3...@hotmail.com