All,

I'm currently using a CAS w/Shibboleth (Unicon method) Integration to access
SAML/Shibboleth based applications.  I'm going to be setting up our
Salesforce.com integration soon and one of the things I've read is that they
require some attribute releasing in order for the user to authenticate.  Since
I'm already doing attribute releasing in CAS, would that be enough to suffice
the attribute releasing requirements for Salesforce or will I need to actually
have Shibboleth pull the attributes and present them rather than CAS?

Ben Branch
UNIX/Linux Administrator
University of Central Oklahoma
ITIL Foundation v3, Network+, RHCSA

100 N. University Drive, Box 122
Edmond, OK 73034
D: 405.974.2649 | M: 405.550.6804 | bbranch@uco.<mailto:bbranch@uco.>edu |
www.uco.edu<http://www.uco.edu/>

"I am wiser than this man, for neither of us appears to know anything great and
good; but he fancies he knows something, although he knows nothing; whereas I,
as I do not know anything, so I do not fancy I do. In this trifling particular,
then, I appear to be wiser than he, because I do not fancy I know what I do not
know."  - Socrates

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and
Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.