From: Stefan Paetow [mailto:stefan.pae...@ja.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 6:08 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: RE: [cas-user] Redirect loop from services mangagement console

Hi Patrick,

If anything, I'd try to do this manually... The default
deployerConfigContext.xml file contains the InMemoryServiceRegistryDaoImpl
registry. It expects to use the fixed defined services that are defined as part
of its own definition (in the 'registeredServices' property).

There is one default service registered, which is the RegexRegisteredService,
and an example one that is commented out (which is more restrictive in its
regular expression for which services it provides SSO). What that XML
definition of the RegexRegisteredService does not list (but which you can set)
is the list of names of the authentication handlers defined in
deployerConfigContext.xml that should be used for that service.

You should be able to define that set similar to (I haven't tried it but play
with it):

<bean id="serviceRegistryDao" ... >
    <property name="registeredServices">
        <list>
            <bean class= "...">
                <property name="...">
                <property name="requiredHandlers">
                    <set>
                        <ref bean="handler1">
                        :
                    </set>
                </property>
                :
                :
            </bean>
            :
        </list>
    </property>
</bean>

Any : or ... means "fill in the blanks with what is in the example". This
pre-supposes that you need to list your handlers as separate beans in the
deployConfigContext. Like I say, I haven't tried this yet, but the basic
concept is there.

:-)

Stefan