From: richard.wise...@bt.com [mailto:richard.wise...@bt.com]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 1:43 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] Logout redirects

Hi,

Can I specify a delay before a logout redirect takes place?  I couldn't
see anything in the configuration of my server.

The reason I ask is that it redirects to the service URL apparently before
CAS has had a chance to post the logout XML to the application, so when
the redirect completes and the application renders its page, it still
believes it's logged in.

Thanks,

Richard

--