This apparently happens because we don't believe we have access to the
TARGET to validate:
https://github.com/Jasig/cas/blob/master/cas-server-support-saml/src/main/java/org/jasig/cas/support/saml/authentication/principal/SamlService.java#L96

Not quite sure why we believe that since we're passing TARGET:
https://github.com/Jasig/java-cas-client/blob/master/cas-client-core/src/main/java/org/jasig/cas/client/validation/Saml11TicketValidator.java#L93

I believe we should remove that method and allow for the default behavior.