> Yes, it would ease patching.  I'm finding getting a uPortal 4.0 release
> squared away jumping from a Java CAS Client 3.2 version to 3.3.2 to be
> substantially unpleasant.

Ok. Here's the catch. Some of the integration modules,
cas-client-integration-atlassian comes to mind, have dependencies in
third-party repositories that are defunct. That makes a complete
project build sufficiently difficult if not impossible that the return
on investment is not justifiable. I would imagine that most folks need
cas-client-core exclusively, and I would recommend we focus our
efforts on patches for that module alone. Additionally, that's the
only module affected by patching.