Don’t think you can unfortunately. At least not without forking the authn
manager and letting it go through completely.

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron [mailto:aaron.e...@sungardhe.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:22 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] CAS MultipleAuthentication Sources

Using CAS 3.5.2

I have multiple Authentication Handlers each with their own ContextSource as
well.

What I would like it to do is this.

UserA exist in ldapA and LdapB  But with different passwords.

The multiple Auth handlers are working fine... If UserA logs in with ldapA
password it works fine... But if UserA logs in with LdapB password it
fails...

I would like it to fall through to the second AuthenticationHandler if the
password Fails.  Is there any way to do this at all.

The fall through works... If USERB does not exist in ldapA the
authentication falls through to LdapB.  The only issue I have is if users
exist in both ldap servers... I would like it to fall through to the second
if the wrong password is entered.

Thank you in advance....