All,

I am working on getting CAS 3.5.2 configured and compiled. We previously
had a working 3.3.5 install, and I used the existing documentation as a
starting point, and adapted it to address the changes between the two
versions. I can successfully build with Maven, with no issues.

When I deploy this to Tomcat, I am seeing the following error in the logs.
It looks like I might have a version issue in the dependencies, but I am
unclear how to get this resolved.

2014-08-06 13:26:57,987 ERROR
[org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] - <Context initialization
failed>
bean with name 'servicesManager' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/applicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve
reference to bean 'serviceRegistryDao' while setting constructor argument;
nested exception is
bean with name 'serviceRegistryDao' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/deployerConfigContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean
'entityManagerFactory' while setting bean property 'entityManagerFactory';
nested exception is
bean with name 'entityManagerFactory' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/deployerConfigContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed;
nested exception is java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Implementing
class

Thanks for any help,
Jeff
--

Jeff Chapin,
Assistant Systems/Applications Administrator