> I've been traveling for work but I could probably do a release on Monday
> night if the code is ready.  I could probably also just apply the change
> too.  But I know I won't get to it before Monday.

https://github.com/Jasig/java-cas-client/pull/81

As I noted previously, the Atlassian modules are causing problems for
a clean build. They're not worth the time to fix in my view since they
are totally out of scope for the fix, but a broken build will
complicate (possibly block) the release process. At least the patch is
out there now and folks can apply it manually if needed.