So I am using the 4.0 cas server, cas protocol 3, and have delegate
authentication - using pac4j -- set up with facebook, twitter, and google.  The
authentication works great.  I see how to get attributes returned to my
application.  What  I do not see is how I can return the client name used to
log in to my application - ie I want attribute that says, facebook, twitter or
google depending on which was used for log in.

Is there a way to set the client name as a returned attribute?

Thanks,
Nancy Snoke