Actually, version 2.2  was released on Nov 25, 2013, with a change list of
"Chrome interoperability issue fixed". I'm not sure what their long-term plans
are as for supporting it, but I believe they have fixed at least the issue with
chrome.

> If the IIS version is high enough (7 and 8, I believe), you can use the .net
> CAS
> client to perform the authentication.  I did this on a test server and was in
> the
> process of convincing the vendor to try it, but they were able to switch to
> use ezproxy.

You can use the .net client without cooperation from the application actually
being authenticated?

> There is some documentation on jasig on how to make this work.

What documentation are you referring to? The only documentation I see for the
.net client says "The .NET CAS client integrates with ASP.NET applications by
customizing the application web.config file" and "Ensure it is deployed to the
/Bin directory of the Web application", both of which seem like things that
would require the cooperation of the actual application, as opposed to the
ISAPI filter, in which the authentication is completely handled by IIS itself?

Thanks...

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  hen...@csupomona.edu