On Fri, 19 Sep 2014 08:43:03 -0500
"Valérie Bauche" <valerie.bau...@bull.net> wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to upgrade a CAS server from 3.5.0 to 4.0.
> We have very few customization on it, so I think the migration of the server
> itself should be quite simple.

I'm now going from 3.5.2 to 4.0.0, with LDAP backend. They seem to be fairly
compatible except from some major changes, mainly in deployerConfigContext.xml.
I have 3.5.2 and 4.0.0 deployed on the same Tomcat server, so SSL config is not
an issue.

For the other non-essential tweaks, CSS names have changed much more and
Services Management webapp has to be deployed separately.

As for a "migration guide", as you don't have a lot of changes from the default
settings, I think it is pretty straightforward to do a build from scratch.

--
Alberto Cabello Sánchez
<albe...@unex.es>