Hi john,

I have tried your syntax but it's the same things.

I have seen that on cas core 4.1 there are new functions for this. I hope the
return of attributes for each services works on 4.0 with ldap…

I dont understand why the property of serviceid works but not the property
allowedAttribute

Best Regards,

Daniel CHARLOT
D.S.I. Université de Nice Sophia-Antipolis
Administrateur Systèmes et Réseaux
28, avenue de Valrose - BP 2135 - 06103 NICE
Tél : 04-92-07-67-07