Also running ehcache with JSON service registry. 3 node cluster in both test
and prod behind Cisco ACE load balancers.
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 16:17:28 -0700
Subject: Re: [cas-user] HA architectures for CAS
From: cfesk...@willamette.edu
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org

We switched from memcache-repcache for tickets and /MySQL for service registry
to using replicated ehcache for the ticket registry and JSON service registry
(We manage with puppet, but git/cron would work just as well.)  This sits
behind an apache load balancer.  From a clustering standpoint it works great
for us.