Hi Guys

I am trying to validate OTP using RADIUS and I get this error.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
net.jradius.util.RadiusRandom

I have the jradius-core-1.1.4.jar available in the war file. Am I missing
anything else.... ?

   <dependency>
        <groupId>net.jradius</groupId>
        <artifactId>jradius-core</artifactId>
        <version>1.1.4</version>
    </dependency>

*Configuration:*

<!-- Radius authentication -->
<bean id="radiusClientFactory"
      class="org.jasig.cas.adaptors.radius.RadiusClientFactory"
      p:inetAddress="10.20.20.400"
      p:sharedSecret="secret" />

<bean id="radiusServer"
      class="org.jasig.cas.adaptors.radius.JRadiusServerImpl"
      c:protocol="PAP"
      c:clientFactory-ref="radiusClientFactory" />
 <bean id="radiusAuthenticationHandler"

class="org.jasig.cas.adaptors.radius.authentication.handler.support.RadiusAuthenticationHandler">
  <property name="servers">
      <list>
          <ref local="radiusServer" />
      </list>