Hello,

I am surprised to see the error too. If you are asking about the stack
trace, I did not change anything when I posted it here. I think as it is
not able to form  a valid URL to complete a successful redirection, it is
throwing this error. i.e. https://localhost:5555/cfgmgnt.cas.sso/login#{
requestScope.response.url}. As we can see the URL which is formed at the
end does not contain any session ticket.

Would really appreciate if anyone can help me with this.

Thanks :)

On Tuesday, 4 November 2014 12:47:19 UTC+1, j shaik wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am surprised to see the error too. If you are asking about the stack
> trace, I did not change anything when I posted it here. I think as it is
> not able to form  a valid URL to complete a successful redirection, it is
> throwing this error. i.e.
> https://localhost:5555/cfgmgnt.cas.sso/login#{requestScope.response.url}.
> As we can see the URL which is formed at the end does not contain any
> session ticket.
>
> Would really appreciate if anyone can help me with this.
>
> Thanks :)
>
> On Friday, 31 October 2014 18:25:01 UTC+1, Jérôme LELEU wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Here you are a the right place to ask questions.
>>
>> I'm surprised by this error line: java.net.MalformedURLException: no
>> protocol: {cas.securityContext.casProcessingFilterEntryPoint.loginUrl}
>>
>> Is this the right plain text or did you change something?
>>
>> Thanks.
>> Best regards,
>>

>> Jérôme LELEU
>> Founder of CAS in the cloud: www.casinthecloud.com | Twitter: @leleuj
>> Chairman of CAS: www.jasig.org/cas | Creator of pac4j: www.pac4j.org

>>> Hello,
>>>

>>> I am looking for some help about this error, I have been redirected from
>>> jira to github to this place and I am not sure where to go to find some
>>> help.  I would really appreciate if someone can lead me to answers or a
>>> place where I can get some help.
>>>
>>> Thanks :)
>>>
>>> scenario:
>>>
>>> I have a jenkins server which needs to authenticate using CAS with
>>> openid protocol. i.e. when I click on login from jenkins server, it takes
>>> me to the CAS login page. I enter my username and password which are
>>> handled by our LDAP server and then it issues a ticket which is used to
>>> authenticate the user to the jenkins server.
>>>
>>> Problem:
>>> I have configured the CAS server to use openiD and the LDAP. When I
>>> click on the login from my jenkins server, I get the CAS login page. I
>>> enter my username and password and click on login. It shows successfull
>>> login
>>> But Ideally it should redirect me back to the jenkins homepage, but it
>>> doesnt. it redirects to this URL
>>> https://localhost:5555/cfgmgnt.cas.sso/login#{requestScope.response.url}
>>>
>>> cas.properties:
>>> server.name=https://localhost:5555
>>> server.prefix=${server.name}/cfgmgnt.cas.sso
>>> cas.securityContext.status.allowedSubnet=127.0.0.1
>>> cas.themeResolver.defaultThemeName=cas-theme-default
>>> cas.viewResolver.basename=default_views
>>> host.name=cas01.example.org
>>>
>>> cas.securityContext.serviceProperties.service=${server.prefix}/services/j_acegi_cas_security_check
>>>
>>> cas.securityContext.serviceProperties.adminRoles=ROLE_ADMIN
>>>
>>> cas.securityContext.casProcessingFilterEntryPoint.loginUrl=${server.prefix}/login
>>> cas.securityContext.ticketValidator.casServerUrlPrefix=${server.prefix}
>>> password.policy.warnAll=false
>>> password.policy.warningDays=30
>>> password.policy.url=https://password.example.edu/change
>>>
>>> my ldap.properties file:
>>>
>>> ldap.url=ldap://myserver
>>> ldap.domain=myserver
>>> ldap.connectTimeout=3000
>>> ldap.useStartTLS=false
>>> ldap.pool.minSize=3
>>> ldap.pool.maxSize=10
>>> ldap.pool.validateOnCheckout=false
>>> ldap.pool.validatePeriodically=true
>>> ldap.pool.blockWaitTime=3000
>>> ldap.pool.validatePeriod=300
>>> ldap.pool.prunePeriod=300
>>> ldap.pool.idleTime=600
>>> ldap.authn.managerDN=uid=manager,ou=Users,dc=example,dc=org
>>> ldap.authn.managerPassword=nonsense
>>> ldap.authn.searchFilter=(uid={user})