Hi ,

I want to pass an additional login parameter to the system, the way I
thought to do the same was to change following entry with my custom class in
login-webflow.xml

<var name="credential"
class="org.jasig.cas.authentication.UsernamePasswordCredential" />

Am I going in the right direction..?

Secondly are server.name,server.prefix (from cas.properties)  being used in
normal authentication process and is it mandatory to specify these values?

I see these values being used only in clearpass-configuration.xml and am not
sure where this configuration comes into play.

Regards

Puneet Goyal