Hi,

Indeed, there is a fine tuning to "synchronize" the web session and SSO
session.

I would recommend to increase the idle timeout of the CAS server to
something greater than the web session, like one hour. This way, you would
reduce the likelihood to expire the CAS session while still maintaining the
web session. This is the easiest solution.
For a zero-risk solution and a real "synchronization" between both
sessions, the best option is to artificially extend the SSO session by HTTP
calls from the web application (example given here:
https://www.casinthecloud.com/docs/tech/configuration.html).

Thanks.
Best regards,

Jérôme LELEU