From: Dmitriy Kopylenko <dkopyle...@unicon.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 4:09 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] Building source JARs for specific CAS version

There is a tag for each release. You need to check out the v4.0.0 tag:
https://github.com/Jasig/cas/tree/v4.0.0

Cheers,
D.

On Jan 14, 2015, at 4:06 PM, Zac Harvey
<zhar...@commercehub.com<mailto:zhar...@commercehub.com>> wrote:

My CAS SSO project uses 4.0.0, and I see that the latest (master) version is
4.1.0.

If I clone the master branch from GitHub, and then run mvn source:jar, I get
source JARs built for the current 4.1.0 version.  But I want to build source
JARs for the version my SSO project uses (4.0.0).

I looked at the list of available branches on GitHub, and only see one branch
called 4.0.x.  I'm not sure what the "last" 4.0.x version was, but I'm guessing
it wasn't 4.0.0.  Anybody know how/where I can find the 4.0.0 source version?

--
You are currently subscribed to
cas-user@lists.jasig.org<mailto:cas-user@lists.jasig.org> as:

zhar...@commercehub.com