Hello,

I'm looking for a way to limit service access on a per-user basis. Thus, I
check for a registeredService, I authenticate the user, and then I want to
stop the authentication process if the user has no the abilty to access the
registeredService. I don't know if there is a built-in facility in Cas or
if I have to customize the login flow to accomplish the task. Imagine I
have users A,B,C, and services S1 and S2, I'd like to be able to say "users
A,B use services S1 and S2. User C uses service S2 not S1".

Thanks for any suggestion