Thank you.

I attempted to use JSON, using
<https://github.com/Unicon/cas-addons/wiki/Configuring-JSON-Service-Registry>
as a reference, but couldn't get it working. From the cas.log :
2015-02-02 14:54:42,226 ERROR
[org.jasig.cas.web.init.SafeContextLoaderListener] - SafeContextLoaderListener:
The Spring ContextLoaderListener we wrap threw on contextInitialized.
But for our having caught this error, the web application context would not
have initialized.
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 57
in XML document from ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/deployerConfigContext.xml] is invalid; nested exception is
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 57; columnNumber: 48; The prefix
"cas" for element "cas:json-services-registry" is not bound.

For YAML, is this what you are referring to?

https://github.com/unicon-cas-addons/cas-addon-yaml-services-registry

Just out of curiosity, does service registry utilizing deployConfigContext.xml
without utilizing a database, allow one to register service data that persists
across restarts ?