We have a current CAS 3.4.12.1 installation with a local memcache ticket
repository. For political reasons, we need to provide CAS authentication under
a different theme/design, and under a different URI but sharing sessions. I
understand that I could create another theme and map it to the services
requiring that, but there seem to be some small glitches when I access the same
CAS server under a different hostname. Specifically, single sign on works, but
logging out does not seem to destroy the session if not done using the same
hostname as the session was created with.

Basically, is the above expected behaviour? Everything has been running well,
but this was my first CAS install, and rushed - I want to be sure I haven't
botched something before I consider a more complicated setup such as CAS
delegation
(http://jasig.github.io/cas/4.0.x/integration/Delegate-Authentication.html)
with another system to achieve this. Other suggestions welcome.

Thank you,

Curtis Long
Unix Administrator
Durham College