From: "Jayakumar Jayaraman" <india....@gmail.com>
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 12:24:40 PM
Subject: [cas-user] CAS - Cookies

Hi Guys

I know CAS generate CASTGC cookie to store the user session.
Are there any other cookies generated by CAS ?

Please kindly clarify.

To be in compliance with EU cookie directive  we need to mention about
these cookies in our web application.
It would be great if someone points me to a real CAS enable website with
the EU cookie compliance, so that I can check that for a sample.

Thanks
Jay

waldb...@lafayette.edu