From: "Benjamin Cherian" <benjamin.cher...@villanova.edu>
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 9:28:51 AM
Subject: [cas-user] Logout using phpCAS

We have a vendor using phpCAS to implement SSO with our CAS server. They
created a custom login page to handle CAS. Login works fine, but logout is
currently an issue. Currently when we logout, phpCAS::logout() is called and we
are redirected to the CAS logout page. When I try to go to any URL within the
application, I'm not logged in. When I go to another CAS enabled application, I
am not logged in.

But when I go back to the custom CAS login page, I am logged back in without
being prompted for login credentials. No interaction occurs between the
application and the CAS servers, so it is all within the client and the
application at this point of re-entry.

Is this acceptable behavior for CAS, or is there something more that needs to
be done to be fully logged out of the application?

Thanks,
Ben

waldb...@lafayette.edu