So here is the deal, in our Dev environment we front CAS with Citrix Netscalar,
load balanced between 2 CAS servers.

I have 3 versions of CAS I can run, our current Prod 3.4.12 version, a 3.5.2
version and a CAS-MFA M6 version. The Prod version is currently running in Prod
has 2 servers and they run behind an ancient Sun Appserv software load balancer.

So doing a simple cas/login (no service URL) works for the 3.5.2 version. I get
the successful login page.

With Prod 3.4.12 and MFA, don't get the successful login page. I get "page not
found" in the browser. The error goes away if I take one of the 2 CAS servers
offline.

Anyway all 3 use the same cas.properties files and all the files in /etc/cas.
(ehcache, etc)

So I need to figure out what the diffs are. Currently I think something is
going on with either web-flow.xml or something called
${requestScope.redirect.url} but I don't know and can figure out where that
property comes from.

Thanks,

Bryan Wooten

UIT-Common Infrastructure Systems