Im pretty sure its hostname verification errors because once I uploaded the
certificate from the host and used that hostname instead of the ip it
worked. And it was always the hostname error i would get.  I thought the
AllowAnyHostnameVerifier would work but not sure how to implement that.
I'll try putting the different socket factory in the
deployerConfigContext.xml and see what happens.
Thanks,
Jim