We looking to implement CAS as the Authentication provider for Shib IDP. I am
following the instructions in the "Designate CAS the Authentication Provider
for Shib IDP"
(https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASUM/Shibboleth-CAS+Integration#Shibboleth-CASIntegration-ShibbolizeCAS)
 but am getting errors like:
12:38:44.685 - ERROR
[edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth.common.config.BaseService:188] -
Configuration was not loaded for shibboleth.HandlerManager service, error
creating components.  The root cause of this error was:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2
.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'LoginHandler'. One of
'{"urn:mace:shibboleth:2.0:idp:profile-handler":LoginHandler}' is expected.
And:
: Line 98 in XML document from /opt/shibboleth-idp/conf/handler.xml is invalid;
nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a:
Invalid content was found starting with element 'LoginHandler'. One of
'{"urn:mace:shibboleth:2.0:idp:profile-handler":LoginHandler}' is expected.

Line 98 in handler.xml is:
<LoginHandler xsi:type="RemoteUser">

Per the document, the only addition to handler.xml was:
<!-- Remote User handler for CAS support -->
<LoginHandler xsi:type="RemoteUser">
  <AuthenticationMethod>
    urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:ac:classes:unspecified
  </AuthenticationMethod>
  <AuthenticationMethod>
    urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:ac:classes:PasswordProtectedTransport
  </AuthenticationMethod>
</LoginHandler>

Are more changes need to be done to handler.xml (or other config files)?
The other changes I made were to the web.xml file

Thanks,
Niva

Niva Agmon
Temple University