It's not an error. You can turn off DEBUG logs for that particular
package.

From: Zico [mailto:mailz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2015 10:40 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] "Extractor did not generate service" -- is this an
error?

Hi,

I am little bit confused about one issue in my CAS server. I am repeatedly
getting below DEBUG messages here in my cas log. Is it really an error?

I mean, CAS login is happening but I do see these things as well.

Any best practice to stop this or any hint?

2015-03-21 13:35:01,661 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.web.flow.InitialFlowSetupAction] - Setting path for cookies
to: /cas/
2015-03-21 13:35:01,661 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.web.flow.InitialFlowSetupAction] - Setting path for cookies
to: /cas/
2015-03-21 13:35:01,664 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.web.support.CasArgumentExtractor] - Extractor did not
generate service.
2015-03-21 13:35:01,665 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.support.saml.web.support.SamlArgumentExtractor] - Extractor
did not generate service.
2015-03-21 13:35:03,644 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.web.support.CasArgumentExtractor] - Extractor did not
generate service.
2015-03-21 13:35:03,644 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.support.saml.web.support.SamlArgumentExtractor] - Extractor
did not generate service.
2015-03-21 13:35:03,673 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.web.view.CasReloadableMessageBundle] - No properties file
found for [classpath:custom_messages_en] - neither plain properties nor
XML
2015-03-21 13:35:03,674 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.web.view.CasReloadableMessageBundle] - No properties file
found for [classpath:custom_messages] - neither plain properties nor XML
2015-03-21 13:35:03,674 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.web.view.CasReloadableMessageBundle] - No properties file
found for [classpath:messages_en] - neither plain properties nor XML
2015-03-21 13:35:03,674 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.web.view.CasReloadableMessageBundle] - Loading properties
[messages.properties] with encoding 'UTF-8'

--

Best,
Zico

--