Another thing that we’ve recently ran into is an issue with firewall rules, the
server that is requesting the Proxy Granting Ticket must be accessible from the
CAS server.  The CAS server initiates a connection back to the server
requesting the PGT.

From: Marvin Addison [mailto:marvin.addi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2015 9:53 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] CAS 4 Proxy Callback issue

From what I understand, the service registry property “allowedToProxy” should
take care of this:

There are few possible causes of that error code other than service registry
permissions. Two things to check:

1. Proxy endpoint needs to return a 2xx or 3xx response.
2. Endpoint must present a TLS cert that is trusted by the CAS server.

I would say #2 is the most common cause of proxy errors in general.

You are currently subscribed to
cas-user@lists.jasig.org<mailto:cas-user@lists.jasig.org> as:
ma...@ohio.edu<mailto:ma...@ohio.edu>