Post your pom.xml please.

-----Original Message-----
From: Baron Fujimoto [mailto:ba...@hawaii.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2015 11:48 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] Error creating bean with name
'entityManagerFactory'

The following jar files don't appear anywhere in the resulting dependency
tree but are in the cas.war file that results from a "mvn clean package"
build:

WEB-INF/lib/hibernate-commons-annotations-3.2.0.Final.jar
WEB-INF/lib/hibernate-core-3.6.0.Final.jar
WEB-INF/lib/hibernate-jpa-2.0-api-1.0.0-CR-1.jar
WEB-INF/lib/hibernate-validator-4.0.2.GA.jar

FWIW, the dependency trees, like the contents of the cas.war files appear
to be identical between the working and non-working systems. So, their
source is still unknown, but on the working system their presence doesn't
seem to matter.

I'm quite at a loss here. Are there othe mvn build options I should try,
or places I should look for potential differences?

The builds do warn that "The POM for org.opensaml:opensaml:jar:1.1b is
missing, no dependency information available", but AFAIK, it has always
been thus and it hasn't hithertofore been a problem. (And I don't see any
obvious relationship to the apparent hibernate error?)

On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 11:55:36AM +0430, Misagh Moayyed wrote:
>run mvn dependency:tree from the command line and it will show you where
the extra jars are coming from.

>- Misagh
>
>> On Apr 11, 2015, at 12:13 AM, Baron Fujimoto <ba...@hawaii.edu> wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 09, 2015 at 08:42:45AM +0200, Alberto Cabello Sánchez
wrote:

resolve reference to bean 'entityManagerFactory' while setting bean
property 'entityManagerFactory'; nested exception is