From: Nouman Fallouh [mailto:nouman...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 2:18 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] JSON Service Management

I'm trying to redo things with version 4.1.0-SNAPSHOT so I cloned the CAS
overlay template from here:

https://github.com/UniconLabs/simple-cas4-overlay-template/tree/4.1

and switched to the branch 4.1, moved the properties files to `/etc/cas41`
and modified the `propertyFileConfigurer.xml` to point to the correct file:

<util:properties id="casProperties"
location="file:/etc/cas41/cas.properties" />
    <context:property-placeholder properties-ref="casProperties" />

Then mvn clean package works fine but when deploying it failed with the
following exception in the `catalina.out` log file:

ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] - <Context
initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Invalid bean
definition with name 'cookieCipherExecutor' defined in ServletContext
resource [/WEB-INF/sp
ring-configuration/ticketGrantingTicketCookieGenerator.xml]: Could not
resolve placeholder 'tgc.encryption.key' in string value
"${tgc.encryption.key}"; nested exceptio
n is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not resolve placeholder
'tgc.encryption.key' in string value "${tgc.encryption.key}"

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not resolve placeholder
'tgc.encryption.key' in string value "${tgc.encryption.key}"

Am I missing something here? cause this is default installation ??!!

Best regards

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 12:56 PM, Misagh Moayyed <mmoay...@unicon.net