Hi all,
I’m working with CAS for the first time, I’ve got cas itself working and
authenticating against our user store, so I can go to through the web app and
login there and it succeeds

Now I’m trying to get my code igniter web app to use CAS.  I’ve started with
this example: https://github.com/eliasdorneles/code-igniter-cas-library

When I run it, on the cas side in cas.log I’m seeing stuff like (10.24.71.107
is my CI app, and 10.30.3.105 is the working cas web app)

2015-05-07 20:32:11,390 INFO [org.jasig.cas.CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl] -
Granted service ticket [ST-5-15WSI4vQZVjP62A2hqFO-cas.bigdev] for service
[https://10.24.71.107/auth] for user [ad...@ciapp.com]

2015-05-07 20:32:11,390 INFO
[com.github.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager] - Audit trail
record BEGIN

WHO: ad...@ciapp.com

WHAT: ST-5-15WSI4vQZVjP62A2hqFO-cas.bigdev for https://10.24.71.107/auth

ACTION: SERVICE_TICKET_CREATED

APPLICATION: CAS

WHEN: Thu May 07 20:32:11 UTC 2015

CLIENT IP ADDRESS: 10.6.1.22

SERVER IP ADDRESS: 10.30.3.105

However, on my CI app (after waiting 30 seconds or so) I get back:
CAS Authentication failed!

You were not authenticated.

You may submit your request again by clicking here<https://10.24.71.107/auth>.

If the problem persists, you may contact the administrator of this
site<mailto:[no%20address%20given]>.

phpCAS 1.3.3 using server https://10.30.3.105:8443/cas-server-webapp-4.0.0/
(CAS 2.0)

Please let me know if there is something obvious I am missing, or where I can
start looking for clues if not cas.log

Thanks,
Phil