Hello

I followed clearPass doc (https://wiki.jasig.org/display/casum/clearpass) on a fresh install 3.5.3 from git. Everything configured and compiled fine, but now how can I check that clearPass does work !? I tried this https://mycas.tem-tsp.eu/cas/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fmycas.tem-tsp.eu%2Fcas%2FclearPass it does show me the login/password form, but then I end on a blanck page but with a ST :
https://mycas.tem-tsp.eu/cas/clearPass?ticket=ST-2-XrmcfxqKPAQdiXdVfrA9-cas01.example.org

I was expecting to see the clear text password on the page !? I am wrong, how can I check that clearPass does work ?

Thanks .